Pages


Monday, January 6, 2014

Life Lessons for my Little Men #37 - the Series



To date, I have spent time writing on major moments or lessons learned from said moments, however, I have decided to get the writing ball rolling and stay true to all that I am learning or teaching that I need something faster and easier to write and hopefully a shorter read.  So, over the next month or so, I will endeavour to post several micro lessons a week...get ready for the fun and thanks for reading!!!

Today's Lesson:  Things are not always seen in the way that you intended.  Today I was informed that the Canadian Tire Logo is in fact a strawberry.  Apart from the annual sale of jam making supplies or a poorly thought out car air freshner, I am pretty sure nothing at Canadian Tire resembles a strawberry, except obviously, the logo.


Go Canada Go!

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment